Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in 2010. It’s a fun way for bloggers all over the Internet to connect and post the things they love about books. Today I am talking about the books I want to read this fall!
1. All the Bright Places — Jennifer Niven
Because look at this beautiful cover. (And it delves into mental illness, which I find fascinating.)
2. Eleanor and Park — Rainbow Rowell
Because I’ve been wanting to read this since the beginning of summer.
3. The Lucifer Effect — Philip Zimbardo
Because I saw it on my friend’s reading list, and it looks so cool!
4. The Girl on the Train — Paula Hawkins
Because I’ve just heard a lot of really great things about this book.
5. Looking for Alaska — John Green
Because I want to give his most talked about book a chance.
6. Pride and Prejudice — Jane Austen
Because I’ve already read half the book and would really like to finish it.
7. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet — Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
Because I picked this up the last time I was at B&N.
8. Sweet Forgiveness —Lori Spielman
Because my mom bought this for me.
9. One More Thing — B.J. Novak
Because I bought this last spring.
10. Murder on the Orient Express — Agatha Christie
Because I just want to.
Happy reading and be sure to comment below with your must reads for the fall!