We’ve all got those friends who don’t understand our undying love for literature, but then, we have those friends that get every little thing about it. I’ve had some friends recommend amazing books to me over the years. Here’s just the top 5!
1. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
2. The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larson
What’s one of the best books someone has recommended to you? Let me know in the comments below!