1. I am currently reading, “Me and Earl and the Dying Girl” and it’s pretty funny so far!
2. Here are some tiny pleasures that all book lovers understand from Thought Catalog.
4. I crafted yesterday, and nothing makes you feel more accomplished than finishing a DIY project. Here’s some inspiration for book lovers!
5. Find out if you’re more Hermione or Katniss with this Buzzfeed quiz.
If you’re having a bad day, this adorable picture of puppies trying to eat each other is sure to cheer you up!
7. I got this awesome Q&A journal that documents five years of your life. I got it from Amazon, and have been writing in it regularly for a week. It makes journaling a game!
2 Replies to “Treasure Tuesday”
I just read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl while at the beach this past week!!! Only took me 2 beach days to complete 😛 I actually saw the movie before I read the story, but honestly… the movie was 100x better. If you haven’t, you REALLY need to see it. They make a lot of great improvements to help convey the story visually. There’s also a sounder conclusion, I think 🙂
As soon as I was done with the book I went to a bookstore at the beach and bought ‘Lord of the Flies’ even though I had packed another book! 😛
I’m SO glad I stumbled across your blog!!!! I’m loving all of these links you put in!
If you were wondering, I got Katniss!!! Woop woop!!!
I’ve been struggling to decide on what I should design my dorm pillows. I’m thinking now I should put a book quote on it!
I just finished “Me and Earl and the Dying Girl” and I was not impressed. I’ll have a little thoughts up soon. Thanks for loving the blog! I’m so glad you like it! I’m a huge fan of quotes on pillows. It makes them personal without being your name or monogram or something cliche.