1. I’m so sorry I was MIA this past week — I was in the midst of sorority recruitment and had NO TIME to do anything but girl flirt. But it was so worth it because I met so many amazing women!
2. I am currently reading “Not That Kind of Girl” by Lena Dunham.
4. “Grease Live” was on two nights ago! Unfortunately, I couldn’t watch it, but I heard it was amazing. What were your thoughts?
5. Here are the books that Buzzfeed readers think will change your life. I’ve read a lot of them, but I know I’ll be adding #7, #10, and #33 to my list.
6. Spring classes start today! Fortunately, I don’t have class on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but I’m excited to have my first YA literature class tomorrow!